2. Middle Name: I don't have one ;__;
3. Favorite book that you weren't forced to read in school: the joke- milan kundera
4. Two magazines you (would) subscribe to: cicada, scientific american
5. Post a picture (optional):
6. What do you do outside of school? violin, photography, read books, chill, debate, eat yummy foods, painting, baking, hiking/camping
7. What are you majoring in? neuroscience and maybe music. interested in neuroscience because i want to understand how everything really "works," and i want to do music cos i took theory 1 this year and liked it, plus i play violin :)
8. Percentage partier/nerd/laid back (eg. 80% partier/16% nerd/4% laid back): 20% partier/30% nerd/50% laidback
9. Who do you want to do? joaquin phoenix, peter sarsgaard (in jarhead at least), math teacher
10. You're deserted on an island. Your ipod is taken away and replaced with a non mp3 compatible discman and massive amounts of batteries. Which three albums would you take with you? i duno, i'd probably make a mix of a lotta different songs and put it on three different cds.
11. Favorite comic strip: i don't really read comics
12. Worst fear: the gross green mold that comes on cheese or the white kind that comes on other stuff...bleh i'm getting antsy just writing that!
13. What are you allergic to? the sun- i get blisters and it gets nasty- yay for avobenzone :)
14. If you were a movie star and had to gain 25 lbs for a role, what would you eat? that's tough- i guess a lot of sodas and mexican food
15. Set your playlist on random. Jot down the first five songs.
dmt- 1200 micrograms
blow the whistle- too short
if you're going to san francisco- mamas and papas
16. Favorite insult: lol i have no idea.
17. Other schools you applied to: ucla, ucsc, uci, pitt, jhu, bu, pitzer, nyu
18. Why did you choose Rochester? i like the curriculum a lot, and they have a music school
19. Biggest pet peeve: the sound of vacuum cleaners
20. Windows or Mac? windows
22. Favorite song: bittersweet symphony- the verve
23. Gloves or Mittens? gloves
24. First three websites you visit when you go online: livejournal, yahoo mail, hotmail
25. Boxers or briefs? boxers